• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Shorter Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

suprisefish

Spectator
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right section but I'll say it anyway. Games should be half an hour not an hour because it usually gets tedious after about half an hour because most of the tributes have died and everyone is so spread out.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Half an hour is too short. Normally the games last to about 40-50 minutes (40 is still extremely rare). By the time it gets to about 45 minutes there are normally 3-5 tributes left (48 player servers). This is when it gets really boring. After about half an hour, people are still trying to get items and stuff to try and win. This is when one night has passed and the second night is about to start, or has already started. Maybe it should end after the 2nd night, or maybe the 3rd day. I agree that it is too long right now, but it shouldn't be as short as half an hour. More like 45 minutes or so as i suggested.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Based on 24 player server- The average time on map one is 2 nights. The average time on Map 2 however is 1.5 days ( Due to people falling, mobs, etc etc)

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
I have lost count of how many times this has been posted.

The Survival GAmes are heavily based of the Hunger Games.
The Hunger Games went for weeks.
Be lucky that it's an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci