• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Shaders

ZeNoS

Tribute
Reaction score

Is it worth it to play with shaders? I lag quite a bit more(like from going to 400 fps to 50), but it's definitely prettier.

Opinions pl0x!

TheCornStealer

Platinum
Reaction score
It's sure as hell not worth it if you get like four times less fps than you'd normally get!!!

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
Shaders are nice and pretty but its not worth it if you lag and in my opinion it is too distracting and not good for pvp.

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The one thing that prevents me from using shaders is that it gets way too dark at night so that I am not able to decently PvP anymore or just see things in general. But that depends on which shader pack you use. And yes, if you use one, your fps will definitely decrease a lot making it more harder to play the game. So in my opinion yes, but only if you find a shader pack that isn't the beefiest one and that doesn't make it too dark at night.

ZeNoS

Tribute
Reaction score
The one thing that prevents me from using shaders is that it gets way too dark at night so that I am not able to decently PvP anymore or just see things in general. But that depends on which shader pack you use. And yes, if you use one, your fps will definitely decrease a lot making it more harder to play the game. So in my opinion yes, but only if you find a shader pack that isn't the beefiest one and that doesn't make it too dark at night.
Yeah, it is EXTREMELY dark with SEUS and MrMeep's packs, but RudoPlays' pack is nice at night time. Thanks for the opinion!

Cartercraft99

Experienced
Reaction score
I would recommend no shaders, since you would lag with them.
True... I'm too busy looking at the amazing scenery instead of killing my opponent o_o
Yeah, it is EXTREMELY dark with SEUS and MrMeep's packs, but RudoPlays' pack is nice at night time. Thanks for the opinion!
On a side note, make sure next time you don't multipost. You can just click the "edit" button under your message!

Mauro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why did you post this thread on general support??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci