• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SGCS [Survival Games Championship Series]

Do you like the idea?

• Total voters

TheParrot

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello! For any of you who play League of Legends, (based off the title)
you probably know this is based off of the LCS. Here's my idea.

The SGCS is a 6 Team, almost "Pro" gameplay series. I would host it myself,
but I don't have the utilities to host it. If anybody would want to host it, (If we got multiple people,) we could do this. Or, MCSG could host it themselves. It would be five weeks. Each team would play each other once.
At the end of the fifth week, the top 4 teams are put into a playoff. If any tiebreaker games need to be played, they will be played. The semi-finals will be a best of three, and the finals will be a best of five. Whoever wins the finals is, of course, the champion.

Now, for the next part. The Challenger series. It will be composed of the same thing, but four teams, and will be 3 weeks. But, instead of just winning if you win the series, you get promoted to the Championship series. The bottom team in the championship series is demoted and put into the Challenger series, and the top team in Challenger takes that bottom team's spot.

The second place team in the Challenger series plays the fifth place team in the Championship series in a best of five. The winner is in the Championship series, the loser in Challenger.

Now, any team can be demoted at the end of the season when in Challenger, if the owners of the series feel like another team needs a chance. But, how to apply?
Here's my format:

IGN:
Team Members:
Why do you want to be in this?:
Why do you deserve a spot in this?:
(All team members must apply with same team roster)

Now, since it's based off of skill, I would take all of the member's places on the leader boards, and average them. An example roster:
Championship Teams:
1. A Team (Avg. 304)
2. B Team (Avg. 375)
3.C Team (Avg. 503)
4.D Team (Avg. 542)
5. E Team (Avg. 609)
6.F Team (Avg. 701)
Challenger Teams:
7. G Team (Avg. 954)
8. H Team (Avg. 1008)
9. I Team (Avg. 1321)
10. J Team (Avg. 1643)
=========================================
So, what do you think? Vote in the poll!

LightAura

Platinum
Reaction score
This seems like a very good idea. I hope it does become something, but I have my doubts aswell. I don't really think MCGamer will want to copy another game. Overall though, amazing idea.

TwistedRain

Platinum
Reaction score
This seems like a very good idea. I hope it does become something, but I have my doubts aswell. I don't really think MCGamer will want to copy another game. Overall though, amazing idea.
Yeah The idea Is really great even though they most likely wont do it it seems like fun, <3 Good luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci