• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SG4 Removed...

Bring back SG4?

• YEAH

Votes: 18 94.7%
  • NAH IM DUMB

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

Obliterate

Experienced
Reaction score
Yeah, haven't seen SG4 on the voting list in weeks. I am certain they removed it. Why?

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
I've gone weeks without seeing certain maps pop up for voting. It's all based on chance, and I believe they would have mentioned it in a thread here on the forums, if they had removed it.

Obliterate

Experienced
Reaction score
I've gone weeks without seeing certain maps pop up for voting. It's all based on chance, and I believe they would have mentioned it in a thread here on the forums, if they had removed it.
I am legitimately almost certain they removed it, even my friends haven't seen it on and they are all saying that it was removed. I am not sure why, but I do know that the vast majority of the community loves SG4.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
I'd recommend checking any recent threads made about map updates. Any changes to map rotation or features of maps are documented there. I'll see if I can find a link.

J

Jojo

Survivalgames 4 isn't actually meant to be removed.
I will check for it the next few days and if it still doesn't appear I will bring it up to the developers.
Maybe the new voting system fixed that already.

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
Don't quote me on this, as I may be wrong. I believe that the system adds maps from the rotation (a full list of every map) into the 5 voting options based upon how much they are played. When new maps are added, they appear less and less frequently.

A while ago, SG4 had a minor revamp with just a few tiny things changed. Somehow, I believe that there was a server error, and the chunks got corrupted, leaving a giant super-flat world through a quarter of the map. It was taken off for about a week while they fixed it, which in turn set the popularity of the map back to 0 (because it was deleted and re-added). Once again, I'm probably incorrect. AlpakaWhacker might be able to confirm this?

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
Don't quote me on this, as I may be wrong. I believe that the system adds maps from the rotation (a full list of every map) into the 5 voting options based upon how much they are played. When new maps are added, they appear less and less frequently.

A while ago, SG4 had a minor revamp with just a few tiny things changed. Somehow, I believe that there was a server error, and the chunks got corrupted, leaving a giant super-flat world through a quarter of the map. It was taken off for about a week while they fixed it, which in turn set the popularity of the map back to 0 (because it was deleted and re-added). Once again, I'm probably incorrect. AlpakaWhacker might be able to confirm this?
Although I don't know all the details about this, I can confirm that it was removed from the map lineup for some fixes. I think it may have just not been readded yet, but I will double check and hopefully it will be back in our map choices ASAP! I miss that map!

Quavel

Diamond
Reaction score
:) Hopefully it gets added, be patient! Other maps are still on MCSG to play whilst this is going!

Fqrt

Tribute
Reaction score
As Vanessa said, we will try our best to get the map back out to public ASAP. We know it's very popular so it will never just be removed. I also miss the map. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci