• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sg2

Unuxon

Career
Reaction score
Survival Games 2 is an amazing map. It used to be a lot better and a lot more people liked. I still love it but since the chests and tiers were changed it's pretty much ruined the map for most of the community it seems. I really think the map should be "revamped" back to how it was before. From what I remember when everyone heard about the tiers being changed most people were pretty pissed, and I think it was a dumb decision. I also think that with all the maps mcsg has now it's just as important to keep all the maps up to par. I know the rest of this was pretty messy but my final point is Sg2 should be reverted back to how it was before all the chest tiers were changed.

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
Idk but I love the tiering! SG2 is one of the only maps I can easily win on nowadays due to the fact no one knows a route :p

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
I agree, it's a great 'build' not necessarily a great map for PVP for Survival Games, as it has just too many places to hide. Games go for way too long, and gets irritating.

However, I feel a revamp would be great, make it more suitable for the short game style we seem to now have. Unfortunately, the creator of the map is 'unreachable' of sorts, and if we were to contact him and ask, there is a very, VERY small chance he would actually allow it.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Don't revamp it, fix the tiers. It's perfect how it is aside if the tiering.

Unuxon

Career
Reaction score
I agree, it's a great 'build' not necessarily a great map for PVP for Survival Games, as it has just too many places to hide. Games go for way too long, and gets irritating.

However, I feel a revamp would be great, make it more suitable for the short game style we seem to now have. Unfortunately, the creator of the map is 'unreachable' of sorts, and if we were to contact him and ask, there is a very, VERY small chance he would actually allow it.
I don't think we should necessarily revamp it but just bring the old tiers back which they wouldn't need Vareides permission for...

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
Idk but I love the tiering! SG2 is one of the only maps I can easily win on nowadays due to the fact no one knows a route :p
The tiering is bad because there aren't many routes anymore. There's only 2 good ones I can think of, and 1 decent one (which is right next to one of the good ones). You could even count them as the same route and say there's only 2 good routes.

Back in the day, SG2 had plenty of good routes in basically any direction across the map, but for some reason they changed it. But it is true that even though there aren't many, people don't know the routes on SG2 and it's still pretty easy to win on. But I'd rather have it be like it was before.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'd love to see a more balanced tiering of SG2. It's really tons of fun to play, and was even better with it's old layout. I'll see what I can do!

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lets be honest it could be a move to kill the old maps. That map maker makes maps for Hive now...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci