• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SG Classic with Modern SG Chest

DO u want SG Classic to be more like the modern SG

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ImGAME_OLOGY

Spectator
Reaction score
In sg classic I find that the chest either have nothing good in them or super OP stuff in them I would like to see them have the same tier 1s and tier 2s seen in the survival games we have now.

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
This is completely and utterly self-contradictive. It's like saying that you should bring feet into handball. The chests are perfect, a better idea might be to add more maps with the chest placement, but that differs from person to person.

ImGAME_OLOGY

Spectator
Reaction score
I mean Keep it nostalgic but have tier 1s and tier 2s because sometimes I can play a game without seeing anyone super OP which can be fun but I want that challenge you know?

ImGAME_OLOGY

Spectator
Reaction score
Inconcievable that is a perfect idea it allows players to somewhat have more choices thank you for responding!

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
I mean Keep it nostalgic but have tier 1s and tier 2s because sometimes I can play a game without seeing anyone super OP which can be fun but I want that challenge you know?
No. You don't understand. The nostalgia parts:
Chest items
Maps
Chat colours
Timeleft and amount of players for DeathMatch.

If you want a challenge, try fighting some of the better players.

screacher90

Career
Reaction score
Inconcievable that is a perfect idea it allows players to somewhat have more choices thank you for responding!
Don't double post use the edit function ;)
Also if you really want to vs people with better stuff then you do some mcsg challenges like:
No Chest
Or
Hobo (you can only have leather and wooden items)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Sorry my friend but the whole point of this was to bring back old chest items, and the nostalgic feel of MCSG beta. If you don't like the items, feel free to play normal MCSG! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci