• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SG Atlantis [Finished]

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
Hey guys!
I have finally finished my second map; SG Atlantis!
This is the first map (to my knowledge) that has a full quest/easter egg/storyline to follow. You will notice a lot of external references/homages, the biggest one of course being Dr.Who.
The story:
You are deployed into the city of Atlantis following Mayday calls from the security staff stationed in the city. Scrambled transmissions suggest an unknown entity has entered the dome through a hole in the poor district, created by a battleship that crashed into the city. You are to get in there, take down the enemy and do not let it to the mainland. Do not trust anybody, cut down anyone who stands in your path, eliminate the threat, and exfil to the awaiting shuttle that is stationed outside the poor district. Make it quick and clean. We cannot give you any more help so you will need to scavenge resources in the city. Good luck.

Sorry about the achievement prompt on all the screenshots, it was impossible to get rid of that. Also, no trailer :( I will try get a download link for you guys, but might not happen.
For now, I have covered 99% of the map in the screenshots. I will be making a few minor changes from now on, but most of it it done. Feel free to opinionate on what you think.
Thanks ^_^
~krackan
Builders:
Creeper_face
lingouiny117
ARB1T3R

Last edited:

GuyK

District 13
Reaction score
32 pics.. omg o_O
Looks pretty good :D
Great Job!

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
Fourth*
Press E to open your inventory,
Anyways, Really good map!

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
Looks really good! Hope it gets accepted!

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
One temporary fix to the achievement thing is to go into a singleplayer world, open your inventory to get the achievement, and bam! It's fixed.... for like 5 minutes :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci