• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

sewer

ImaginationMan

Spectator
Reaction score
What we should have, is a sewer map. You can get anywhere and ANYWHERE with this map. I think this is a cool idea, because it's gonna be an awesome map idea if we do it.Imagine you start off the game 3 2 GO!!! You run towards the nearest building.Your run out into the sewers to kill some people you might find. You run into some peeps. Kill them with some critical strikes and all that. Rises into a building and finds some chests. Look inside it- stone sword, some apples, iron helmet. Go off into the streets. Take a secret passage to the tunnels. You get the idea. But how awesome would it be... How awesome would it be if we could have a map like that...

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
There are sewers in Survival Games 2 and 4, and you can get to them both very near spawn. They have loads of mushrooms so if you go down there with a bowl, you basically have an infinite food supply.

TheManutix

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi i´m Manu from Argentina i want to build maps
Specializacion: Build little cities maps
and im not so good making the dome

Last edited:

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes, there are a few maps with sewer systems and if you would like to build another map like that go ahead. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci