• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Severs restarting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marre

Tribute
Reaction score
Since a while ago the servers restart at the end of a game to fix the ghosting problems. I think the restarts are good for more than that. When the servers restart you have a chance to get into a full server and it is also easier to get all your friends in at the same server. I don't think the restarts should be removed even if they fix the ghosting issues. Does any one agree?

spcnoonan

Spectator
Reaction score
well myslef and most of my friends have bad internet connection and as soon as the map is up you have split second to get in, which makes it nearly impossible for us to play, which we havn't done in weeks

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'd prefer a 20 second restart then a 50 minute wait.

RansomHD

Survivor
Reaction score
i like the restarts, im a donor and i do happen to be the first one back in on a restart so it doesnt annoy those last few joiners with me kicking people...

also the servers i cant reach are obviously ones restarting so makes lobbys easier to find

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't like the restarts. I agree that it makes servers easier to get onto with friends, but me and my friends play on the same servers a lot before the restarts started. We just joined when there were about 5 tributes left and made sure everyone got in, or we'd find a server in the lobby and get in that one. It really wasn't that hard.
I prefer it without the restarts.

Marre

Tribute
Reaction score
Well before we had to sit and scream "someone left, someone left!" for a long time before even one person could get in and you didn't know if anyone would ever leave.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
It never took me that long to get in a server even before the restarts, the only time it was hard was fridays and weekends, because most people have spare time then. It's really quite simple to get in a server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci