• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Serving crashing and losing points

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Many times it has happened to me when I lose points because the sever crashes. For example I went from 1840ish points to 1680ish points. Is there any way to fix this problem.
Please see if anything can be done.
:) SC

xNeji8Palm

Tribute
Reaction score
Crash as in...? You need to provide details. What does Minecraft say when it "crashes", whats happening before it happens, etc...

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Crash as in...? You need to provide details. What does Minecraft say when it "crashes", whats happening before it happens, etc...
Server crash all of ca mcsg servers
The rest of the servers I play Ina are joinable

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
1. It's not like points are that important, wins are what determine your rankings.
2. The servers don't crash too often, they might every once in a while: whenever I experience crashes I don't lose any points though.

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. It's not like points are that important, wins are what determine your rankings.
2. The servers don't crash too often, they might every once in a while: whenever I experience crashes I don't lose any points though.
I also have lost many wins because of this

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci