• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Servers undergoing maintenance (Mainly for EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We needed to restart the physical servers to free up some RAM to clear everything out. ALso EU was reporting some lag spikes started last night which we found out to be a SQL issue. We are looking into the issue now and will bring the servers back online after we fix the problem. All US servers should be online now.

Sorry for the inconvenience and we should be back to normal within the hour. Thanks!

RansomHD

Survivor
Reaction score
appreciate it, was lagging hard got killed like 8 times >_>

Vhaly

Experienced
Reaction score
Thanks for the news, I was waiting for it, good luck!

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
EU is back online and stable. Servers just needed to simply be restarted. Sorry for the downtime but we are all good!

dmacrye

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok, I noticed they were lagging too but didnt see anything on the ping.
ChadTheDJ will you be on Teamspeak later?

darkphoenix2000

Spectator
Reaction score
maybe if you can while you next time repair or in prove the servers you can add a new map such as a desert map or a map where you have to go through a portal to get the "cornacopia" to make it harder to get the over powered stuff you put into it like iron armor or other helpful items but this is just my advice to make the servers a little more fun and thrilling and more of a challenge for everyone... but as they always say "may the odds forever be in your favor"

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Once we have vote for map done, we will start adding more community maps in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci