• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Servers need more map variety..

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiderianDragon

Spectator
Reaction score
Seems to me that there's 1 map that's used regularly with another 'city' map used sometimes..

This is good in theory but then you have your regular players who memorize where every piece of armor, sword, bread, and ingot is and when the game starts they rush off and within 2 minutes have a full set of armor and an iron sword..

My suggestion is to mix up the maps some.. so that while people can still memorize given enough time, they aren't always put on the same map with the same 'memorization' advantage.

I love the concept of 'survival games', just seems hard to 'survive' with people knowing where all the good stuff is hidden before the game even starts. I'd complain about 'teams' but it's the same as in reality shows.. people making 'pacts' to be the final two or whatever.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
memorize where every piece of armor, sword, bread, and ingot is and when the game starts they rush off and within 2 minutes have a full set of armor and an iron sword.

Items in chests are always random, you will never know if you'll get iron ignot again in the same chest or leather armor. I can happen that they refill the same thing, but on most occasions its not.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think some important things is that they ad more different items and more maps but they are working on it.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
It already rotates between the two maps on most servers, and that's the best we can do until more maps come. The items in chests are already random, but people head to clusters of chests that they know about and in the end that will probably get them the full armour and iron sword, because those items are quite common if you know where lots of chests are.

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
Map choice is random, chest items are random, only thing that isn't random is the chest location.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
And btw, there are only 2 maps yet.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Any news about a release date?
And this is going off topic. sorry :\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online