• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Servers in South America

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJordiAB

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi wanted to know if one day would put servers in South America. Because we play gives us a lot of lies from Ping and is difficult to win. As servers have miss asia wondering if would do in Argentina or Brazil or any country in South America, sure would have many players on those servers because most who watch videos on youtube Hunger Games are from South America. I would buy vip diamond if a server is to do there. Each day they play are more Hunger Games so good that there is a serious server South America.

Aracnophobia

Career
Reaction score
We are aware of the growing South-American Community, but at this point in time we are trying to stabilise all of our current networks before start creating even more. There are also some rumours going about that these servers cost a lot of money and that customers get scammed rather often. I know that this is not true for the entirety of South-America, but I just wanted to inform you that this isn't coming any time soon. But it's an indefinite no.

Locking this thread now since I gave an answer to your proposal. Thanks a lot for your concern and have a nice day! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci