• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Servers dedicated towards new maps!

Should this be an option?

• Yes! :D

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No! ._.

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

SUPERVIP101

Platinum
Reaction score
So I'm currently building a new MCSG map for the first time and I thought that we had
a couple of dedicated servers purely for judging peoples maps that they have made,
I mean like you cant just judge someones map off a couple screenshots can you? You
actually have to play the map and have a feel for it to have a good opinion on what you
think of the map.

Now I'm sure people have most likely said something like this before BUT as an addition if
they so happened to have, you should have an in game voting system on what map you like most
out of let's say 6 random maps that will be played each game, this way we don't have to have the
effort of getting on the forum and finding the map.. It's just a lot easier as you well know to vote in game.

Location of this:
Personally if this where to be true, you should have about 4 servers if not 2 in the middle near where
the "open slots" server board is so people can quite easily locate these servers. Or just extend the wall / move it back via World Edit and put it like 8-10 blocks behind the "Open Slots" servers.. Idk.. Up to you guys but that's my opinion.

So do tell me what you awesome gamers think of this idea and comment below if you have a suggestion or
an opinion to make :D ( Staff should also get involved in this :D )

thepunisher246

Survivor
Reaction score
So I'm currently building a new MCSG map for the first time and I thought that we had
a couple of dedicated servers purely for judging peoples maps that they have made,
I mean like you cant just judge someones map off a couple screenshots can you? You
actually have to play the map and have a feel for it to have a good opinion on what you
think of the map.

Now I'm sure people have most likely said something like this before BUT as an addition if
they so happened to have, you should have an in game voting system on what map you like most
out of let's say 6 random maps that will be played each game, this way we don't have to have the
effort of getting on the forum and finding the map.. It's just a lot easier as you well know to vote in game.

Location of this:
Personally if this where to be true, you should have about 4 servers if not 2 in the middle near where
the "open slots" server board is so people can quite easily locate these servers. Or just extend the wall / move it back via World Edit and put it like 8-10 blocks behind the "Open Slots" servers.. Idk.. Up to you guys but that's my opinion.

So do tell me what you awesome gamers think of this idea and comment below if you have a suggestion or
an opinion to make :D ( Staff should also get involved in this :D )
LOVE THE IDEA!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci