• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Server suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proctor

Spectator
Reaction score
hey most servers are crowded with some players never able to play well the thing i've been thinking is set a time when after games players wont be able to get on a server for 5 minuets to allow other players to play

Chopper7775

Survivor
Reaction score
Periods are your friend.
Would it hurt to place a few in your sentences (or one very long run-on sentence) every once in a while?

So you're saying: don't let donors (or any players, for that matter) play, or kick people off of a server while the server is in the lobby. Am I correct? No. That's the same thing as not letting donors have their privileges.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
This has been discussed many times this weekend -.- The people that are on the server had to wait just as long as you are waiting to get on.

InvincibleForce

Survivor
Reaction score
If I manage to get on to a server I wouldn't want to be kicked out as soon as it ends. I say it is not a good idea. And please, edit the post to add in periods! -_- It's like tring to read what a five year old wrote do you know what I mean I hope you do...

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The weekend is the most popular time for people to login due to everyone having spare time. I suggest play on the weekDAYS. Most server are around 15-21 players on WEKKDAYS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci