• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Server ranking

server rankings? good or bad?

• Total voters

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this has been suggested and i'm sorry if it has but I've always wanted to know who's the best on the server.. maybe the district number represents you`re ranking on the server. Just an idea
As people die then you're ranking goes up.

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
I mean in the actual lobby it tells you who is the best/worst in a rank between 1-24 maybe even encorparating districts unto it. When you click tab it tells you in numbers by name your in game rank

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No. No. No. The good people most of the time like to keep quiet so that they aren't noticed. If we have a system that allows you to see the best player in the server, who are people going to target first? Hint: it's not the noobs :p

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I think they are planning on adding a command that allows you to see the top players in the region, and maybe in your current server too. Hopefully this is true, but I'm not sure.

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't like it. As said already, if someone has a '1' next to their name they will instantly be targeted, good players get targeted enough as it is.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci