• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Server list

do you agree?

• yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • what you talkin bout willis?!!?

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
So as most mcsg players have their entire server list filled with us1-50, ca1-24. eu1-50, etc... why do we waste the server info...
each server used to tell you if the game was in pre-game, lobby, deathmatch, etc...
now all we see is how many people out of 10,000 are in the hub...
When the hub goes down or when we cant connect to teh hub (right now for some reason) its nearly impossible to join a game without joinging a random server and getting lucky...
SSeeing as the hub is here to stay can we at least bring back the updated server info for each server?

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
So as most mcsg players have their entire server list filled with us1-50, ca1-24. eu1-50, etc... why do we waste the server info...
each server used to tell you if the game was in pre-game, lobby, deathmatch, etc...
now all we see is how many people out of 10,000 are in the hub...
When the hub goes down or when we cant connect to teh hub (right now for some reason) its nearly impossible to join a game without joinging a random server and getting lucky...
SSeeing as the hub is here to stay can we at least bring back the updated server info for each server?
I know what you mean, although CA,EU,AS,AU dont have a hub, all we see is the regualr thing. only US is like that,

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
I know what you mean, although CA,EU,AS,AU dont have a hub, all we see is the regualr thing. only US is like that,
soon they will have hubs... its just a pain having to go to the hub...
I like how it used to be... why cant we haz both?

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that Forairan said that it can't be done because of the way Minecraft works with hubs.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci