• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Server lag or my internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomdebom

Spectator
Reaction score
When im playing on the server MCSG, i get some lag spikes not fps but server lag spikes or something. I get this several times even when im fighting and this is realy annoying. I just bought Platinum Donor today and i played like in the morning, then i don't have lag. When i was playing in the afternoon it was lagging several times as i said. That server lag or something doesn't happen on other servers. Im only playing on the EU servers.

I just got this:

Last edited:

VoiDeX

Spectator
Reaction score
It is probably because you are playing on a minecraft update which works to join the server with, but the server isn't really that update. I don't know which update the servers is tho. But I'll reply if I find it. c;

tomdebom

Spectator
Reaction score
It is probably because you are playing on a minecraft update which works to join the server with, but the server isn't really that update. I don't know which update the servers is tho. But I'll reply if I find it. c;
Ok thanks for the reply :) Im playing on minecraft 1.7.4 OptiFine btw

BustosADD

Diamond
Reaction score
The server isn't lagging at all for me. Perhaps try reopening Minecraft. For further information, feel free to contact myself as well as the other staff members.
- Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci