• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Server Jumping protection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Can they make something that prevents people from server jumping. This is very annoying because when your playing with your friend one round chances are someone will take his spot the next time. They need to add something that does not allow this.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
What do you mean server jumping? I have absolutely no idea what you're trying to say right now.

Reaction score
What i mean is when someone dies they usually leave the server looking for another one. This gets anoying because when i wait 10-20 mins though an entire round waiting for it to restart and when i try to rejoin it is usually full. Taken up by people who are too lazy to wait to play again unlike some people who want to play again with the same people.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Everyone server jumps because people hate waiting for the game to end. Why would you want to wait 30 mins just to play another game when you can switch to a different server -.- Awful suggestion in my opinion. If you want to play with a friend, tell him/her to join the server before the server gets too lobby and hope the ghosting issue is solved soon so that the restarts stop.

Reaction score
I like playing on the same server because its usually has the same people who u teamed with and somtimes id rather wait then go taking someone elses spot. Also people who I find fun to play with are people i have just meet in game. I dont always play with friends -.-

Hiblomina

Spectator
Reaction score
When you say server jumping protection, do you mean you want something put in place so that people can't switch from server to server?

JjPwN1

Tribute
Reaction score
Yes, that is what he means. Also, if this were put into action, donators would be very disappointed. They paid $10+ to be able to join a server whenever they want, and if they couldn't leave a server and join another one in lobby, no donators would continue to donate.

Hiblomina

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeah I agree with Jj too. Plus for nondonators the ability to jump from server to server is kinda what makes finding a game possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci