• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Server Dedicated to Map 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecoteam

Tribute
Reaction score
I loved just playing the first map. I hate the second one. Server 15 used to only play map 1 but now it alternates. Can we have Server 15 back to just map 1? Or at least one server with only map 1 on it?

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Okay, WHAT THE HELL DO PEOPLE HATE ABOUT MAP TWO! I love map 2 more than map 1. Why don't you like it?

ALSO this has been posted numerous times. Chad might be installing a voting system from maps in the lobby.

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
What is wrong with map 2? There's nothing wrong with map 2! Learn the chests, find your route, and it will be just as fun as map 1! In fact, the games go faster on map 2.

gaminguru14

Spectator
Reaction score
I like both maps, but I agree. There are many servers dedicated to map 2, so why not map 1?

Alex Horsburgh

Spectator
Reaction score
I agree map 1 should have a few dedicated servers like map 2 I like both but prefer map 1 map 2 has too much high end stuff in the center

Squallboogie

Tribute
Reaction score
I love map one because its much more balanced. You don't have people running around with full sets of iron armor in the first five seconds, or diamond swords. To get iron armor, someone would have to visit all kids of chest to get all the iron for it, and even then, its only one or two pieces.
Now a voting system, that would be awesome.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I agree with Ecoteam. There is really nothing wrong with speaking freely your opinion. For people who only hear what they want to hear, grow up a little. Every opinion doesn't have to be the exact same as your opinion. I personally also prefer map 1 much more than map 2. Sorry for the hard time they gave you Eco.

Ecoteam

Tribute
Reaction score
I agree with Ecoteam. There is really nothing wrong with speaking freely your opinion. For people who only hear what they want to hear, grow up a little. Every opinion doesn't have to be the exact same as your opinion. I personally also prefer map 1 much more than map 2. Sorry for the hard time they gave you Eco.
Haha it's ok I'm used to it. Thanks <3

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Um okay. MOST/ALL of the servers have the rotating system. AND the chests are randomised. YOU can get iron armour in map1, and you can get 2 diamonds at the begining in map1 ( as I did).

Reaction score
I gotta agree with arena :p When it's actually an opinion thread, not a THIS MAP SUCKS ITT IS BAD thread, whatev, it's your opinion/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci