• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Server crashing during pre-game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
Hopefully this is the correct place to put this, after all - it says 'Got ideas to make our server better?'

On to the point, recently on the EU servers (it may be happening on the other regions, I don't know) the servers have been crashing very often during pre-game.
For the most part this happens when Lost Ridge is the winning map (voted for) which is a great shame since the map is beautiful.
Although mainly when Lost Ridge is voted for, the crashes aren't exclusively happening when the map is voted for, they occur during most of my games as a matter of fact.

Yes you can give me 'We know about the issue and are working on resolving it' but reaaallly?! It's pathetic how once one problem is resolved, another shows up - aren't these servers supposed to be the official Minecraft Survival Games ones? No wonder so many people are moving to TheHive, at least there they don't have to experience traumatising lag.
Don't get me wrong, if this hasn't been addressed already then here you go, sort it out..pronto.

If I remember correctly, I've never made a thread before.

Many thanks - Isaac

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Why does everyone have to talk about the hive on each and every post about a problem on MCSG. Can't we just ignore them, they aren't hurting us, we aren't hurting them. Just two damn servers. Anyway rant about hive over. The devs work almost non stop to fix these bugs. Its a good idea to bring them to the attention of the devs but don't insult them for not working on something 24/7, btw they most likely do this as a hobby because I'm pretty sure they're not paid for this (Corrections if I'm wrong). They have lives to live just as much as you do. They cannot fix every problem in 2 seconds, it takes time. Patience is a virtue as the saying goes.

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
Why does everyone have to talk about the hive on each and every post about a problem on MCSG. Can't we just ignore them, they aren't hurting us, we aren't hurting them. Just two damn servers. Anyway rant about hive over. The devs work almost non stop to fix these bugs. Its a good idea to bring them to the attention of the devs but don't insult them for not working on something 24/7, btw they most likely do this as a hobby because I'm pretty sure they're not paid for this (Corrections if I'm wrong). They have lives to live just as much as you do. They cannot fix every problem in 2 seconds, it takes time. Patience is a virtue as the saying goes.
Yes you can give me 'We know about the issue and are working on resolving it' but reaaallly?! It's pathetic how once one problem is resolved, another shows up - aren't these servers supposed to be the official Minecraft Survival Games ones?

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
. The devs work almost non stop to fix these bugs. Its a good idea to bring them to the attention of the devs but don't insult them for not working on something 24/7, btw they most likely do this as a hobby because I'm pretty sure they're not paid for this (Corrections if I'm wrong). They have lives to live just as much as you do. virtue as the saying goes.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well I pretty much get the same kind of connection on hive or MCSG. But I prefer MCSG for numerous reasons that I don't really feel like listing.
The lost ridge thing is irritating though. I haven't had that on other maps though...

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
Well I pretty much get the same kind of connection on hive or MCSG. But I prefer MCSG for numerous reasons that I don't really feel like listing.
The lost ridge thing is irritating though. I haven't had that on other maps though...
It's happened on Breeze, SG4 and Kharmunrah too, are you an EU player?

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yes you can give me 'We know about the issue and are working on resolving it' but reaaallly?! It's pathetic how once one problem is resolved, another shows up - aren't these servers supposed to be the official Minecraft Survival Games ones? No wonder so many people are moving to TheHive, at least there they don't have to experience traumatising lag.
If you don't like it then leave, make your own server and see how hard it is to maintain it these days. If you were in the position of being a developer or owner of a server, and found that players are quitting due to lag and bugs there isn't much you can do to optimize it. Dude, just be patient.

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
If you don't like it then leave, make your own server and see how hard it is to maintain it these days. If you were in the position of being a developer or owner of a server, and found that players are quitting due to lag and bugs there isn't much you can do to optimize it. Dude, just be patient.
You're beyond hope so I'll just ignore that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci