• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Selling cheap MC Account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

omgmw3isout

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey men,

I have this old Minecraft account laying around and I decided I could do some good for the community. The Minecraft account username is "Epicface1404". How are you going to purchase it? You Inbox me and I will take further actions to talk to you on Skype. I only do my transactions on my PayPal account. The PayPal is old if you would like to see the status and has no flags, so there is not really any possibility that I can scam you in any way. When I give up the account to you, you will have access to change the password and the email it is under, so there is no way of me changing any data on there.

Information about the account:

Name of the Minecraft account - Epicface1404

How much does it cost? - 10 usd

//Add me on Skype - coreym2000

Screen Shot of the account for proof.

Attachments

Aracnophobia

Career
Reaction score
This is violating the MCGamer Rules and therefore I will be locking this thread. Contact me through PM if you want any more information regarding this. Have a nice day!
17. You may not sell items for monitary value (such as Minecraft Accounts, In Game Ranks, or in game items) for any sort of personal gain on any of our platforms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci