• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Scrol wheel broken?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So I had some friends over tonight (actually just 2). I played League and Minecraft with the first one and he constantly was mad and he started hitting the mouse like *really* hard. Well, the only thing he did was aggresively pressing the scroll button. I told him to stop, (good person, but he's so annoying sometimes) and he just continued to do it. When they both left, I went to Reddit a bit. I tried scrolling down with the scroll button, without putting a lot of pressure (just a casual soft press), but it didn't work. I put a bit more pressure and started to scroll while still holding it down, but sometimes it glitched. I restarted my computer to see if it was something related to me not closing my computer for 2 days, but it wasn't that.
I tried tweaking and pushing the scroll button a bit to the left (it seems it's leaning a bit to the right), but it didn't work. I went to google this, but I didn't see anyone with the same problem as mine. I'm using a Steelseries Sensei Raw if that helps.
I'm really mad at my friend and all of that, but I really don't want to buy a new MOUSE because of him. I can't return it to the store and get a new one or get it fixed, as the warrant has expired. This is a really big problem for me as I multitask a lot and constantly need to quickly close windows or scroll down to a page.
Thanks for reading, and sorry if I put this in the wrong section. Been here 3 years and I don't know the sections...

Last edited by a moderator:

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Hey there! I don't think any of us can really help you since this doesn't really have anything to with MCGamer. Try searching for answers from the company your mouse came from, and any information regarding the equipment. Hope this helps! QA:TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci