• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Scoreboard

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been suggested yet, but I would like a feature to be added to Mcsg. A scoreboard that has your kills, the top killer that round, your chests gathered that round bounty collected that round, and any other ideas for a scoreboard can be posted below guys.

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been suggested yet, but I would like a feature to be added to Mcsg. A scoreboard that has your kills, the top killer that round, your chests gathered that round bounty collected that round, and any other ideas for a scoreboard can be posted below guys.
Ever typed typed /records or looked at the leader board?

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ever typed typed /records or looked at the leader board?
Yes of course I have, but it is not just the records I'm talking about, it's a way to keep track of your stats in game and beat your own records. And /records or going to the leaderboards takes effort :p

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well showing the top killer would give you an idea of who is doing well, which people generally like to avoid because it's more interesting to have it secret. But if you know your kill record before the game starts and it's higher after that game, you know you beat it. There's not much point in knowing it otherwise. Currently I also believe this isn't a priority while performance and other similar things are.

And I personally never liked additional GUIs, they clutter the screen.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You can view your scores, but the leaderboards and /records are pretty jacked up. They haven't been working properly at all.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I
I believe he means a separate GUI on the side of the screen similar to what the Fridge has. It's on the left side of the screen:

I could be wrong though.
I dont really like that idea: it makes the games feel more like a competition and drains that Hunger Games feel.

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, it could be changed to just display you kills for the round, your chests found, and the bounty collected that round, but if you don't like the idea I completely understand. I also understand that this is definitely not top priority right now, but if time allows, and this gets enough support, maybe it could be implemented. Also keep your opinions and constructive criticism coming guys! :D

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
With the bounty update coming out this weekend, we actually implement this in a way. No, there isn't a sidebar scoreboard, but any bounty you have placed on you (via others doing /bounty) are displayed above your head when people get close and in the player tab list.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
With the bounty update coming out this weekend, we actually implement this in a way. No, there isn't a sidebar scoreboard, but any bounty you have placed on you (via others doing /bounty) are displayed above your head when people get close and in the player tab list.
Awesome! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci