• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Scared to press buttons...

Status
Not open for further replies.

t_bus

Platinum
Reaction score
Can I get my diamond donor rank back on teamspeak, I know the message says "Contact a moderator", but Jesus Christ help me I am too scared to "poke" a mod or whatever so I am asking on the forums....Don't judge me...Anxiety :(

Thankies,
T_bus

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
The mods are friendly, don't worry. Just poke a moderator with "Hi can I have my ts rank, my IGN is Pixelatorx2?"

They'll respond quickly and give you your rank, dont worry :D

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
Don't be afraid friend, mostly all the moderators are nice, just poke them, "I need help with my rank". Something like that and tell then your situation. If not, message a mod on the forums :)

t_bus

Platinum
Reaction score
Don't be afraid friend, mostly all the moderators are nice, just poke them, "I need help with my rank". Something like that and tell then your situation. If not, message a mod on the forums :)
The mods are friendly, don't worry. Just poke a moderator with "Hi can I have my ts rank, my IGN is Pixelatorx2?"

They'll respond quickly and give you your rank, dont worry :D
You don't see the point, I am scared

Crackling

Career
Reaction score
Go on TS now and poke me, I wont bite :)

Edit: All done, thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci