• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Same problem as before

Status
Not open for further replies.

2neptune

Tribute
Reaction score
So, I have the same problem as before. I've tried to fix the world in multiple ways; making new ones, changing world type form large biomes, changing underground materials, adding domes, doing nothing on MCEdit. I've tried almost every option on WorldPainter, and tried on other computers. Same results.
This is impinging now. I was trying to show my friend a part of the world and it crashed. *sighs*
Just FYI, I am not post-farming. I thought the problem was fixed when I downloaded a old version of MCEdit.
I think I've narrowed the problem down to WorldPainter, since when I don't use MCEdit at all, the same thing continues. But WorldPainter is my terraformer, and I don't have a better one.
If this keeps happening, I might have to just give up.
The crash-reports are at the bottom, as attachments.
Like I said, it would be great if this could be solved, and I would also like anyone who wishes to post first read the link above, and ALL THE COMMENTS ON IT. I would prefer to not have spam.
This is the link, easier to see:
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/got-some-problems-with-my-mcsg-map.95773/

Attachments

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Perhaps terraform with voxel sniper or hire a terraformer.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Mkay, btw I'm a terraformer, if I have free time in a few days I'll forum inbox you and I'll see what I can do ;).

TL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci