• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Same maps/different loot

Is This a good Idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfOf7

Spectator
Reaction score
What would be nice is if they could create, lets say for my argument 3-5 copies of each map. Then with all these maps have each chest have different loot. That would make all the people that memorize where all the good loot is overload. Also with this idea, I would even have one of the maps have nothing good in the cornucopia, just so the initial rush is a disappointment, lol.

WolfOf7

Spectator
Reaction score
Oh really? lol
I never realized it.
Never mind about this post than.
But I still have a question then: With the loot being randomized, why does it seem the cornucopia the most prized area? It it just the sheer quantity of chests? Or is there another reason?

Awopcxet

Experienced
Reaction score
the cornucopia have a much higher percentage chance of getting good loot and the only place to get diamonds.
still randomized

WolfOf7

Spectator
Reaction score
Oh ok. But it seems a little pointless to venture out then. With all the good loot being in the center, it will draw people in, but its also really annoying that you can venture out, find a hard to get to chest, and get a bowl for your only reward, lol.

skitz

Spectator
Reaction score
bowls make soup, some of the best food on the servers; low hunger is good as dead

WolfOf7

Spectator
Reaction score
true, but I had no armor or weapons when it happened. I had alot of food already and someone was chasing me, lol

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
The chests at the cornucopia have higher chance of spawning stuff, and a chance of spawning better items that can't be found elsewhere, like diamonds and iron armor.

That's one thing that is suggested a lot, that the hard to get chests have better loot. I don't know if they've done that yet, but they definitely should.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci