• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rotating lobbies

Sarchikani

Platinum
Reaction score
Since they first lobby used has been brought back, I thought that it would be a good idea to go through the all the lobbies we used in order for the nostalgia. Maybe switch to the next lobby after about a week. Now I am not sure how much work it is to put a new lobby into every server, so if it is too much work, I understand why this idea would not work. And while we go through the lobbies, there could be a contest to make a new permanent lobby or have one be made by someone. And also, if possible, please put the original lobby that has not been edited. I liked the first one, editing it has made it feel different and in my opinion, bad.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
I like cheese I like cheese I like cheese, I LIIIIiIIiIIKE Cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese, cheese. Just wanted to get that out there. Yes, but stahp rotating at the FyreUK lobby, that's when they got boring :p

MrTheL1

Survivor
Reaction score
Hmmm... Sounds good, but wouldn't it get laggy with all these new maps? Other than that, great idea.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci