• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rising tube like the Movie!

Haskaalo

Spectator
Reaction score
Make a Rising tube when you are into in the arena a landmine are placed around the player if he step off and the games are not begin he blow up.

Sorry for my bad english is not my first languages

Thanks you ;D

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
The landmines will never happen because those would cause lag and be very annoying. The rising tube I'm not sure about, but it could be interesting and I support that :)

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah, the rising tube would give a whole new level of tensity. Say a rebels vs empire unofficial clan battle was happening. Ad you were hoping to be between hiqhlights and branbob, that would make finding out 10x more intense, which is the goal. I don't how they would get a slow steady rise though... A piston elevator wouldn't work in this case, because you're supposed to rise slowly.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah, the rising tube would give a whole new level of tensity. Say a rebels vs empire unofficial clan battle was happening. Ad you were hoping to be between hiqhlights and branbob, that would make finding out 10x more intense, which is the goal. I don't how they would get a slow steady rise though... A piston elevator wouldn't work in this case, because you're supposed to rise slowly.
You could have 1 piston go off, wait a bit, another piston, wait, piston, wait and so on.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It might be kinda laggy. Would be coll but impractical I think.

Haskaalo

Spectator
Reaction score
No,is not the piston is a plugin costomized (I repeat is not my first language) for the rising tube

Venesstion

Tribute
Reaction score
Survival Games 1 did have pistons along with a proper in game countdown clock but was removed.

Trust me, it's better without the tube.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci