• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rewards for bans.

tdog210

Tribute
Reaction score
I have been getting people banned on these server's for quite some time.
My most recent ban was only yesterday. I think that there should be some reward system for anyone that records and gets hackers banned be it temp or perm.

tdog210

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No this would just cause massive flame wars, between people, especially if a player was banned unfairly, I am sure you wouldn't like to be abuse or something for this kind of thing. This is why report abuse and ban disputes are kept for Moderators and higher.

tdog210

Tribute
Reaction score
No this would just cause massive flame wars, between people, especially if a player was banned unfairly, I am sure you wouldn't like to be abuse or something for this kind of thing. This is why report abuse and ban disputes are kept for Moderators and higher.
Im not saying people should be able to look in ban disputes and report abuse, just there should be something in it for the players who do contribute to players getting banned. There are a number of them DragonTaixn being a huge one.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Im not saying people should be able to look in ban disputes and report abuse, just there should be something in it for the players who do contribute to players getting banned. There are a number of them DragonTaixn being a huge one.
We appreciate your help towards the community, a reward for you would be the fact that you are helping run this community keeping it some what hacker free.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci