• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Revolution Au Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

xW__Wx

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello this is a professional minecraft clan :D

requirements:
- be god
- be siqq
- be fly af

applition:
ign:
NAme:
Statisitcs:
Legacy Win/Lose:
Who you know in this clan:
How you make this clan better:

roster:

| owner |

Kingson

| leader |

Wiffy

| Officers |

ms_
JustCrash
Porridge

| Members |

ChoclatToe123

cb records:
5-2 phoenix WIN
3-0 styx WIN
7-0 BigMac WIN
5-0 Enlightened LOSS

Last edited:

Petar

Diamond
Reaction score
Good luck with your clan feel free to PM me if you need something about of your clan! :D

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If we send the evidence you will just say 'good ping' or 'it was lag'.
Well, right now I don't have any evidence that the battles even happened and multiple clans complaining that the battles were faked, so anything would be nice.

StopBanningMePlz

Spectator
Reaction score
Well, right now I don't have any evidence that the battles even happened and multiple clans complaining that the battles were faked, so anything would be nice.
But like any evidence that is given to the mods it will be 'insufficient'. Stop wasting time with this thread and stop neglecting the AU servers.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
'good ping' or 'it was lag'.
Ping usually only affects hit timing and makes things look fishy if it's over 150, in most cases 200. Therefore, having good ping cannot magically make evidence insufficient. What can make evidence insufficient is there not being enough instances, it being in 1st person, or the fact that the player simply isn't hacking. Lag almost never affects sufficiency either.

But like any evidence that is given to the mods it will be 'insufficient'. Stop wasting time with this thread and stop neglecting the AU servers.
My friend, I'd just like to see the videos or any proof you have that was used for these DQs because they were not approved by us, and there are multiple claims these battles even happened.

If there is no proof given, then there is no choice but to ask you to remove the wins.

StopBanningMePlz

Spectator
Reaction score
Ping usually only affects hit timing and makes things look fishy if it's over 150, in most cases 200. Therefore, having good ping cannot magically make evidence insufficient. What can make evidence insufficient is there not being enough instances, it being in 1st person, or the fact that the player simply isn't hacking. Lag almost never affects sufficiency either.

My friend, I'd just like to see the videos or any proof you have that was used for these DQs because they were not approved by us, and there are multiple claims these battles even happened.

If there is no proof given, then there is no choice but to ask you to remove the wins.
YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE MEME
YOU SILLY BOY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci