• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Reveal disguised person's name upon defeat or victory

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
When you kill a player in /d, or die to the player, their name should be given away. This is because I have seen hackers in disguise mode, so they have a 100% chance of not being banned, which really gets on my nerves. Also, if you died or kill to say a famous player in disguise, you'll know that you actually died or killed a top player.

With this, it would be harder for the disguised person to be targeted, because the game had already initiated, and the people still living would not be able to realize that the person is disguised. Unless other clients, such as TS or Skype would be able to tell the living players about the person in /d, which is highly unlikely.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If people are watching the game and a disguised famous player wins, if that player stays in that server their disguise will be revealed. That's no good.

Also, disguised hackers can certainly be banned. Report the player as you would any other. Disguises are logged so the staff can just check the time that shows up in your side GUI in your recording and find out who was using that name at that time.

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
If people are watching the game and a disguised famous player wins, if that player stays in that server their disguise will be revealed. That's no good.

Also, disguised hackers can certainly be banned. Report the player as you would any other. Disguises are logged so the staff can just check the time that shows up in your side GUI in your recording and find out who was using that name at that time.
Oh, thanks. I guess this idea is closed then.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci