• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Resource Pack Help

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
Alright guys -- I just made my first own resource pack from combining a few textures. Either way, it was all 64x except im not sure the bows and the swords were 128x. So i figured it didnt matter if the things were different numbers. Well, when I was done and went to try it out, it didnt work. It wasnt there. But it was in my resourcepacks folder. So i tryed changing the swords to something else. But it still doesnt work.
Mind telling me whats wrong?
Heres a link: www.mediafire.com/?aym4i439t7cvcyb
And this is a private texture pack, and there can be serious charges for giving it away, according to R3D Craft.
Thanks, just tell me if i maybe did something wrong?
:) MinedAndCrafted5

azule2012

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not an expert on ressource packs, but I think that the "items" folder that is at the very beggining (with assets, pack.mcmeta, and pack.png) should be in assets>minecraft>textures

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
azule2012 Thanks, that was a problem. Fixed. But its still now working. Anyways 1 part of it is fixed, but the texture pack still wont work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci