• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Request] Donator (and staff) Only Forum - Free of most noob spam!

Should donator's, people who contribute money to the server, be allowed to have a private forum?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

unenergizer

Tribute
Reaction score
Hi,

I am posting this suggestion to have a private forum made for only members that donate and for the staff. It may be similar in concept to the Off Topic forum, but with less spam. I would like to post some guides that might help some players out, but I would much rather give the info to people that donate to the server.

Plus, having and exclusive forum for donator's only add's another bonus to the donator perk! In other words, it could help with attracting more members who wish to donate!

Just my two cent's :cool:

(if you don't like the idea, please explain why, and elaborate, thank you)

Clbrend

Career
Reaction score
It would be like a secret club! ;)

But yes, What would be the benefits?

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
Why should you restrict your knowledge only to those who can afford/are allowed to pay to play? Personally i would love to donate to help out the team but i both can't afford to pay even to iron rank and even if i could my parents aren't exactly trusting of paying over the internet as yet... It would cause even more unrest between the donators and the public, cause if you guys are sharing secrets without our knowledge then it will make us resent you even more for kicking us from a game (which i understand is the perk of donating)

Z

ZombieTracker

I do not like this idea because it would fragment the community and it would not be exactly fair to most of the players on here. I can see maybe a sub forum that only donates can post on, but still have it visible by all. Also, it would just create more work for me XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci