• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

/report Command!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcastic_Hotdog

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey any mods or staff that are reading this thread I was just wondering if a /report command could be added to MCSG. Considering there are a lot of hackers at the moment that are getting away with breaking the rules I was just wondering if a /report command could be implemented! This would most likely increase the amount of hackers being punished therefore making it a more enjoyable environment...

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
There is a /report command if I'm not mistaken...?

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It's your lucky day as we have already implemented this command on our servers! All you need to do to report a certain player is /report (player name) (rule number) (description). :)

An in-depth guide regarding the /report command, made by duckluv321 , can be found below and should give you all the necessary information to correctly report a player.

- Thread: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/regarding-the-report-command.149958/

Since this feature has already been implemented,

Thread Locked. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci