• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

/report command.

PinkiePeek

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm a MCSG player from more then a year now, I've grown a lot of experience about the gameplay and the community and as it is right now, hackers are the most problematic issue on this server. I would like to have (like on other servers) a chat command, /report or something like this, that says to mods and admins online to keep an eye up on that guy, maybe making them join the game to spec the player and see if he/she is aactuallyhacking or not. I ask this because, most people when they get killed by a hacker, they can't do anything about it. Maybe they don't have a recording softwere, maybe they don't have e youtube channel, maybe they don't know how to report. A /report command would be really really useful right now. What do you think? Any suggestions on how to avoid people exploiting this command? How to get rid of hacker that are destroying the fun in this game? Let me know what you think

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have to admit, this idea is a million dollar idea. (Exaggeration. xP ) And I honestly think this must be a priority to add, because it could really help out for those who are willing to report the suspects. However, there could be some flaws to it, like trying to program it would be difficult when doing it globally, or staff members would be busy, or most of them offline. But this would definitely come in handy, and I really wish it could be implemented to the game. So basically an example of a successful report would be... /report [suspect] [region, game, lobby] what they are doing. I hope this gets discussed about, you genius! :D

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Pretty sure Chad mentioned this in a livestream. It is being worked on (I think).

Sheldor

Career
Reaction score
I believe an in-game reporting system is in the works (don't take my word on that though), but one thing to consider is that many people would spam the command after raging, blaming everyone who kills them for hacks.
I would also like to remind you that for the moment, you can always jump on teamspeak (ts.mcsg.in) and poke a mod there :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci