• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"/report" broken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowlion

Tribute
Reaction score
So I noticed some guy advertising another server in the hub on MCGamer. I decided to do /report but it just says "Player not found: (Name)". This happened before on someone else but I let it slip then. I just contacted a moderator directly and the problem was solved.

I will show you a screenshot. On the screenshot you can see the command I used to attempt to report the player and above in the chat history the error I got. But I still typed in his name right.
So I ask. Is the /report command broken?

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Now you can only use /report in the lobbies, not in the hub; but the developer are working on this, I hope they will add this feature soon!

NagolGames

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ / ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇ
Reaction score
Hey there!

To answer your questions, no the /report command is not broken. In order to use that command, you must be in the same server as that user!

That being said, it may be more effective if you recorded evidence/took screenshots of the chat (All depending on the offense) and then report them HERE.

If you have further questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to send me a message on the forums and I will help you from there!

NagolGames

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci