• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Replace/Fix AntiCheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldXD

Spectator
Reaction score
AntiCheat is super glitchy for some reason, and its effecting gameplay

1. to test, when in creative try flying down holding shift, it will push you back up,seems like lag, but isnt
2. when getting hit when in water it will hold you in the water, thinking that being punched and threw back is hacking
3. jumping into water, it will again push you back onto land, think that you are using a hacking client

I'm all for an anti hacking plugin and hope this plugin can be fixed, or replaced

This is a game breaker in my opinion, trying to run, jump or just fleeing is nearly impossible, especially when being hit

Thanks,

GoldXD

NinjaShrimp

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey we're aware of the issues at the minute and please don't forget that the plugin is still in its beta stage.

The main priority is sorting out the ghosting issue first, before continuing to push out plugin updates.

Vhaly

Experienced
Reaction score
AntiCheat is bad, really bad.

I saw recently, 2 guys using a speedhacking, someone who sprint on water, an other one who AutoAim.
Get killed every time by these guys, it's annoying as bunnies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci