• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rename the Game

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It seems to be that all regions are getting hubs, and the ip for those hubs for '[region].mcgamer.net'. I am told you can apparently still connect the old way, but most people will end up using the hub for easier joining etc.

The main game type on these hubs are, indeed, Survival Games, but we need to face the fact that the other game types are becoming more popular [Creative, MCTF2, Zedchase, Survival] by the day.

I think we should create a universal name for the hub and the website, MCgamer or the like. Make the website have a ton of sub forums and categories for each gametype.

Why have 3 different websites for one hub?

Some will say this is like what the hive does. Well, that is exactly what it is. If we have hubs everywhere, then we are almost exactly like the hive.

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
It's being worked on - merging the sites is definitely on our to do/to look into list, it's just made difficult by the Minecraft Survival Games SEO (search engine optimization).

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's being worked on - merging the sites is definitely on our to do/to look into list, it's just made difficult by the Minecraft Survival Games SEO (search engine optimization).
Awesome! Good to see some work being done on it :)

47knight471

Career
Reaction score
They should allow banned players to play other gamemodes

I got banned unfairly and I can't join Hub

>:[

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member