• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Remove clans from Recent Threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
One of the things that I absolutely hate on the forums is to see under the 'Recent Threads' section all of the people that make so many clans
Why don't you just remove those just from this section since its pointless having them
Also I'm not sure if this is in the correct section
Axel | PlazaGames Vigilo Narwhal

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Moved to MCGamer Feature suggestion.

I totally agree with you. We should be able to see good threads instead of just random clan threads.

J

District 13
Reaction score
As a former moderator, we would always see recent report abuses that were created in the recent threads list. However, after some research done by I believe it was either Neph or Vanessa, they were able to disable it. If the community strongly desires it to be removed, I'm sure they can and to the people complaining "but then I won't see what clans are made" you can watch a certain section of the forums such as Clans and each time a thread is made, it pops up in your notifications.
+1

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
I personally only dislike when clan threads come up in "recent threads" when I've been doing mass cleanup and it's just me spam messaging clan threads with "disbanded" etc.
Overall, good idea. +1

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
Fantasia idea! Couldn't agree with this more. +1

Will be brought up for sure at our next meeting!

Thanks for the suggestion.

Thread closed.

Tormatic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci