• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Regional Tags for Staff

L

Lululioness

Hai there :)

I think to assist new players with going to the correct staff for their region it would be helpful to divide the normal moderators into what region/s they moderate in the XenStaff section and also have a tag on TeamSpeak saying what region the moderate for example [US MOD] or [AU MOD] so players know which moderator to poke when we see a rule breaker.

If the XenStaff section would be to cluttered to have which region the staff member moderates, would it be possible for a staff member to create a thread with lists of regional mods?

Opinions?

Thanks
- Lulu.

Psyonic123

Survivor
Reaction score
Hai there :)

I think to assist new players with going to the correct staff for their region it would be helpful to divide the normal moderators into what region/s they moderate in the XenStaff section and also have a tag on TeamSpeak saying what region the moderate for example [US MOD] or [AU MOD] so players know which moderator to poke when we see a rule breaker.

If the XenStaff section would be to cluttered to have which region the staff member moderates, would it be possible for a staff member to create a thread with lists of regional mods?

Opinions?

Thanks
- Lulu.
Psyonic thinks Lulu is smart.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
But moderators can be in different regions... Now time to read the thread! :D
Edit: Read it, I was correct with my guess, moderators can be in different regions, like CA/US etc.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Well, technically mods are all regions, but it would be cool for the tag to be their main region. :3

L

Lululioness

Well, technically mods are all regions, but it would be cool for the tag to be their main region. :3
True, but it is easier for them to see hackers when they don't have lag.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci