• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Regarding Soggy's Mod Thread

TheKidz101

Diamond
Reaction score
Survival Mods

IMO I feel that there should be a totally different set of mods for Survival. By this I mean add a another application form. Maybe mods of survival won't have much power but Sr. Mods of Survival will. There are way too many hackers on every day, and people are losing stuff. Dave and Ant aren't active enough to keep the server running properly. Its not JUST hackers too, I see A LOT of spammers and profanity being used in chat.

Gracias
-Kidzies

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
This won't happen for the same reason that we don't have Jr. Mods.

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
Why not?
Have a group of mods purely for the Survival servers, they would have no power in the survival games or any other game mode.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Because the time used to search for survival/jr mods could be used to find regular mods that would be dedicated to all the servers. Now, I'm not saying that mods should have no power, I just meant why this system will probably not be used.

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
Because the time used to search for survival/jr mods could be used to find regular mods that would be dedicated to all the servers. Now, I'm not saying that mods should have no power, I just meant why this system will probably not be used.
Ah, I see.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci