• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Reflection of the EU server

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedTurt333

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello,

Look I know you are not going to ignore this post but lascosas have to be said.
All the people who are playing on your server are tired of the amount of hacks out there. I will you say yes to putting measures and madness that is a lie. Before there was not a single hack and there are now at least 4 or 5 per game. Dais very sad without doing anything, all I want is to make money. When banneais a hack just what banneais for a few seconds. Every time I see a hack you should bannear minimum one month, but then so many people lose yourself people and does not enter the servirdor. You do not have moderators, all my time playing in EU I have not seen a single moderator or administrator and yet you say that you are quite moderators; and that's totally a LIE. Only WANT destroy the servers, a server with many hacks. If you want to have a server so you should be able and take a bus and shut up but all the dejais or better to play hacks such as what is happening. Even people who have purchased such as iron are VIP hacks. We send the request to be a moderator and above rachazais people want your help to make it clean servers without hacks and what you reject. Needless a person needs 100% speak English because many Spanish-speaking people are being continuously insulting and many of you do you know Spanish so one thing for another. Some know English, some Spanish, some Chinese, Turkish, etc there are millions of languages.
Also at least you would have to have at least 1 or 2 moderators per game but so signiica moderators have not at least in the EU server.
This message will read a moderator and will pass the message but good if you read some ringleader server at least I would be happy but do nothing because it is what is going to do keep trying to make money and not lift a finger in improve server. So just gettin people stop playing in your server. It is better to have 100 people playing decently 100,000 people playing with hacks.
I and my friends try to be moderators to end with hacks but all you did is rejecting us directly.
Thanks for reading

BiscuitCrisp

Survivor
Reaction score
Moderators and all the staff of MCGamer do a lot of hard work to keep this server going and to keep it clean there are about 600 or more servers on MCSG and only 100 or more moderators and it does take time for them to record and ban them and they can't always be watching 600 servers that is why the community should help the MCGamer Staff Team if they want that to be changed I do know what you are saying to say here but instead of this you should be trying to help and everyone should help the staff team change that because people are complaining about hackers when they should actually do something about it instead of complaining to the moderators about hackers.

Reaction score
Moderators and all the staff of MCGamer do a lot of hard work to keep this server going and to keep it clean there are about 600 or more servers on MCSG and only 100 or more moderators and it does take time for them to record and ban them and they can't always be watching 600 servers that is why the community should help the MCGamer Staff Team if they want that to be changed I do know what you are saying to say here but instead of this you should be trying to help and everyone should help the staff team change that because people are complaining about hackers when they should actually do something about it instead of complaining to the moderators about hackers.
^ The amount of posts of people complaining about hackers is too damn high.
TL?
Captain | Lqzer duckluv321

RedTurt333

Spectator
Reaction score

do you think I have not submitted reports of hacks? And do not do anything about the banean for few days. If you have many servers to put more moderators because it is very easy. If they could before ahcerlo should also now be able to, but of course prefer the money to have a clean server. These servers have lost a lot of quality. You really think you work hard? So why are so many hacks? Explain it.

BiscuitCrisp

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, Firstly I did not say you did not report any hackers and there are 600 servers or more on MCSG and only 100 moderators or more.They can not go on every single server and ban all the hackers because that takes time and all the time there is probably a hacker in every game and everyone complains when they could be reporting them making the moderator's moderating easier and they do work quite hard as what they have all done to stop hackers and try and get more people to report them like rewards as one of the moderators announced. You sir have been wasting your time on this thread saying moderators don't do anything just because there are a lot of hackers. If the MCGamer staff team did not work hard there would not be any server nor moderators because MCGamer and every single staff member does something and they try their best to make these servers to the best of their ability and there are other servers to moderate not just EU that's including CA, US and AU not forgetting Quarter Quell, TF2, Creative, SG Classic and if you are saying they do not work hard then you sir are wrong.

RedTurt333

Spectator
Reaction score
^ The amount of posts of people complaining about hackers is too damn high.
TL?
Captain | Lqzer duckluv321
If there are so many post complaining about hacks not think being for something? Is it because the technical team do nothing much to say that they are working. I no longer think before I continue with my teiría jguaban youtubers playing when the servers were no hacks and there are now many. If you really estubieran trbajando removing the hacks there would be virtually none. But they do not care because it does not go away on the server. They prefer to make money without doing anything. So sad this is. It is normal to have thousands of post complaining about hacks proque is unbearable to play on that server.

BiscuitCrisp

Survivor
Reaction score
If there are so many post complaining about hacks not think being for something? Is it because the technical team do nothing much to say that they are working. I no longer think before I continue with my teiría jguaban youtubers playing when the servers were no hacks and there are now many. If you really estubieran trbajando removing the hacks there would be virtually none. But they do not care because it does not go away on the server. They prefer to make money without doing anything. So sad this is. It is normal to have thousands of post complaining about hacks proque is unbearable to play on that server.
There is no point about complaining about hackers you reporting them makes the moderator's moderating easier and all the MCGamer staff do a lot for the servers not just the technical team and yes the technical team do a lot as well but so does the rest of the staff team so please do not continue to complain here as it does no use and only causes arguments which is not needed thanks.

Avaline

Platinum
Reaction score
I can promise you that we do everything we can to get as many hacker pr day as we can, but we are only human :) We go to school, do homework, sport ect. We can't spend all our time here c: You can also help us, apply for mod or record the hackers you find :3 If you have anything else you would like to get off your back, feel free to pm me and we can chat about it there :)

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci