• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Refer a donor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
I think we could increase the numbre of donators by asking donators who referred them to the servers...
We could come up with a rewards program or something like that where you get a mcsg.in mousepad/custom avatar/ whatever the prizes will be for eah level of referals....

the possibilities are virtually endless with incentives ranging from low to higher end items for 100 referrals?

Kryptic Panda

Spectator
Reaction score
I understand your idea but some people would just create multiple emails and then create five different accouts just to get a reward. Who knows, it might happen later on in the site's future. Thanks for the Idea!

Sollyhol

Survivor
Reaction score
I understand your idea but some people would just create multiple emails and then create five different accouts just to get a reward. Who knows, it might happen later on in the site's future. Thanks for the Idea!
They'd have to donate 5 extra times wouldn't they, I'm guessing that if this happens, to be entered in the giveaway, the people the donor referred, must donate?

Kryptic Panda

Spectator
Reaction score
They dont have to donate. But its just saying that If you get someone to join the site, then donate, you get a prize for having the player join.

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
They dont have to donate. But its just saying that If you get someone to join the site, then donate, you get a prize for having the player join.
No you missed the point entirely...
When people donate there would be a text box that says who referred you to the site...
The new donor types in whoever referred them and that person would get something after so many referrals. If someone really wanted to donate 5 times (minimum $50) then so waht if they get a $1 MCSG mousepad.... they brought $50 to the servers....

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
I wouldn't see the point in rewarding people financially or with some type of prize for bringing new members to the site who don't donate...

Kryptic Panda

Spectator
Reaction score
Oh sorry for the misunderstanding. But their is really no point in rewarding people.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Like the other people have said, this is a somewhat pointless idea. From what I understand, you get a prize for having someone join the server AND donate? I couldn't possibly find someone to refer that would donate, because any one I know that plays Minecraft is too young to have a credit card or anything of the sort. Also, if you want to refer someone, feel free. I have gotten a couple of my friends to join MCSG...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci