• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Redeem Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

xPadrino

Platinum
Reaction score
Hi! My name is Padrino. I haven't checked my twitter for a while and when i checked it today, i found that i won a MCSG giveaway last year. I have a redeem code for receiving Platinum rank and i don't know where i should enter this code. Is this code still available ? Please help me ! Thank you !

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hey there!

If you wish to redeem your platinum donor code, please follow these instructions:

1. Click on the orange button at the top of the website that says "SHOP", next the the members one.
  2. Select the platinum donor lifetime option.
  3. Insert your minecraft username.
  4. Insert the gift code you received here:
If the code is still valid, it should give you a 100% discount on the rank, which means you are able to purchase one for free. If the code doesn't work or it would have expired, your best bet would be to contact our support email: [email protected], and they can make a decision on whether or not to provide you with a new code. However, you waited quite some time so no guarantees on that.

QA;TL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci