• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Recent Trend in Signatures

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've been seeing these peaceful, serene backdrops being used as signatures by a few people. They're so nice to look at, and very calming.

Then it hit me. These look like backgrounds for fighting games. Like those old, semi-button mash-y games, with the obscure plots and background stories as well as the various strange settings

So I'm wondering... are they the backgrounds?

Two people I've noticed and remembered that have them them: KRaidium and Angryjukebox ... though I think Kraidium is the perpetrator.

Angryjukebox

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Kraidium sent me a folder, and he is awesome. They wont be given out unless he gives the go ahead.

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Kraidium sent me a folder, and he is awesome. They wont be given out unless he gives the go ahead.
I'm not asking for one, though they are pretty neat. I'll wait for him to answer the question :p

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
They're backgrounds from fighting games. 125 of them. ;)

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
People aren't actually using them are they? I don't want this to end up like the MCSG stories or AMAs.

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
People aren't actually using them are they? I don't want this to end up like the MCSG stories or AMAs.
I... I couldn't deny that fabulous wolf man and his hot spring monkeys.

I apologize... (totally not jumping on the bandwagon) :p

I probably won't keep it, and not a lot of people are using them. I think I may have seen one other person besides you two :p

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I... I couldn't deny that fabulous wolf man and his hot spring monkeys.

I apologize... (totally not jumping on the bandwagon) :p

I probably won't keep it, and not a lot of people are using them. I think I may have seen one other person besides you two :p
It's fine as long as it isn't 10 new people each day, or it just loses the effect.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci