• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

really?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tpgkevin

Tribute
Reaction score
two hackers, one game! any plugin that can stop this or something it is really stupid and anoyying serisoly kid with axe killed me

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
Couple things that you could do:
1. Take video evidence
2. Message a mod on TS
3. Message a mod on these forums

BowlOSoup

Experienced
Reaction score
Axes deal a lot of damage too... Next time record the hackers to get them banned :).

tpgkevin

Tribute
Reaction score
Axes deal a lot of damage too... Next time record the hackers to get them banned :).
it wasent like that first guy was hitting me with his fist while i had a stone sword he hit me from really far away and knocked me back alot! the second guy was just sprinting while i was sprint jumping and i wasent getting any closer to him, as a matter of fact he was going faster then me.

tpgkevin

Tribute
Reaction score
Couple things that you could do:
1. Take video evidence
2. Message a mod on TS
3. Message a mod on these forums
not as easy as you make it sound, i have enough lagg as it is recording is a bit frustrating however i might be able to do someting about it. Anyways, is there any plugin that would force people to use a fresh client. I mean there must be!

tpgkevin

Tribute
Reaction score
this is freaking gay!!!!!!!!!! i just lost another game cause of hacker!!!!!!!! ffs some sort of fliping plugin is really needed i cant stand this Good anymore!

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
There is no miracle plugin that stops hackers in there tracks. Besides, it causes no lag for you to tab out and poke a Mod on TS or the forums once you're dead. If you cant record thats fine, just contact us, and we'll take care of it, but doing neither and just raging on the forums does a whole load of nothin'.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
this is freaking gay!!!!!!!!!! i just lost another game cause of hacker!!!!!!!! ffs some sort of fliping plugin is really needed i cant stand this Good anymore!
What makes this "gay"?

tpgkevin

Tribute
Reaction score
What makes this "gay"?
lol i was in rage mode first of all. and you very well know what i mean i dont mean the litteral meaning of gay i mean its stupid. ( i have nothing against homosexuals)

tpgkevin

Tribute
Reaction score
again
There is no miracle plugin that stops hackers in there tracks. Besides, it causes no lag for you to tab out and poke a Mod on TS or the forums once you're dead. If you cant record thats fine, just contact us, and we'll take care of it, but doing neither and just raging on the forums does a whole load of nothin'.
again i was pissed and inraged so i let it out here, sorry >,>

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
lol i was in rage mode first of all. and you very well know what i mean i dont mean the litteral meaning of gay i mean its stupid. ( i have nothing against homosexuals)
Then say it is stupid instead it is 'gay'.
You may offend homosexuals.

If I find something stupid I won't say it is "kevin", right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci