• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ReadTimeOutExeption : null

Chocostarr

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I've had this problem since MCSG went from 1.6.4 to 1.64+1.7.2, I don't know if it has anything got to do with it or just a coincidence but it happens to me every 4 or 5 games. I do not have any mods installed on my 1.7.2 client, not even optifine (don't know if it's out for 1.7.2 anyways).
So here is the screenshot:
upload_2013-11-21_15-41-10.png

guys I really need to know if it only happens to me or you guys get really mad over it too. If you know anything that could help me out, I would greatly appreciate if you could post it in the comments.
Thank you for your time

Kealan (Chocostarr).

Attachments

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I get the same problem but the main thing is... I play LoL too <3

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
There is no way of fixing this. This is a bug with tbe MCSG servers, We can't do much about it :/

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Chocostarr When this happens, is it usually the same time? or is this random? What location do you play on?

Sam

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I've had this problem since MCSG went from 1.6.4 to 1.64+1.7.2, I don't know if it has anything got to do with it or just a coincidence but it happens to me every 4 or 5 games. I do not have any mods installed on my 1.7.2 client, not even optifine (don't know if it's out for 1.7.2 anyways).
So here is the screenshot:
View attachment 16348

guys I really need to know if it only happens to me or you guys get really mad over it too. If you know anything that could help me out, I would greatly appreciate if you could post it in the comments.
Thank you for your time

Kealan (Chocostarr).
This happens 1 in 3 games for me, I play on 1.6.2 on EU

Chocostarr

Experienced
Reaction score
Chocostarr When this happens, is it usually the same time? or is this random? What location do you play on?
Sorry for the lack detail in the thread, I was in a rush when I posted it.
When this happens it's totally random, it can be at 2am or 2pm.
I play on EU servers and I've never tried to play on US or any other location to try to fix the problem because I would lag too much.
Also, this kind of crash only happens on the MCGamer servers.

Thank you for trying to help me out Chad :)

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ever since 5 days ago, has this gotten more or less common? More or less frequent?

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Chad, don't blame MCSG, the cookie goblins have eaten your servers and since then, they say 'null' so the player doesn't realize, but I'm too smart you see :D

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Please stay on topic, as I am trying to help toubleshoot this issue as other people are stating the same thing.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok, can you do me a favor and log when it happens here? Like say what server you were on when it drops and where (server ID and number). That will be a HUGE help for us!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci