• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Reading through Report Abuse forum section

Thisnothend

Survivor
Reaction score
I am always reading through the report abuse thread and i always find myself paining the ability to ban people, however being not a mod i cant does anyone else feel the same?

Bowser_Suit

Tribute
Reaction score
same especially as it would save me a bunch of time from having to upload vids everytime i post a report, i would also try and clean up the ban dispute thread (main reason ive applied to be one)

Bowser_Suit

Tribute
Reaction score
The Sr. Mods and Admins are the only ones who can reply to ban disputes.
AHHH cheers for clearing that up, suppose it explains the major backlog of disputes but the speediness of the abuse report forum ;) (please note that ban dispute cleanup was only one reason for application, please dont think less of me now i know that isnt available ;) )

hazabo

Spectator
Reaction score
I feel the same as the other people on this matter i am constantly having to film hackers then go through all the trouble of uploading the video and posting the report. So how do you apply to be a mod

Bowser_Suit

Tribute
Reaction score
if you read the rules that chad posted on the forums at the bottom of his post is the e-mail address and the format to use to submit and application. Hope that helps

hazabo

Spectator
Reaction score
thanks i think i saw that before and forgot where it was so thanks

PanuterNut

Experienced
Reaction score
same especially as it would save me a bunch of time from having to upload vids everytime i post a report, i would also try and clean up the ban dispute thread (main reason ive applied to be one)
Even if you are a mod you need proof to ban people. Either way you would have to upload a video

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci