• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Readd /top?

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok, so before in MCSGv1 when you typed /top it would show you the top 10 people with the highest amount of points (bounty) but now that command is deleted and I don't know why it was deleted maybe because of that bounty glitch but now that is gone...and also it's not something that will harm the game or anything just used to see the people with the most points, It should have been re-added a few months ago but MCSG was busy with releasing MCSGv2 and if you can't add the /top now please add it later. K THNX. :p

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
It stopped working when the leaderboards were combined, and I'm sure the developers will get to it eventually but they have more important things to work on like bugs, lag, their lives, etc.

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It stopped working when the leaderboards were combined, and I'm sure the developers will get to it eventually but they have more important things to work on like bugs, lag, their lives, etc.
if you can't add the /top now please add it later. K THNX. :p i know lol

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
When they finish other stuff, why not add this back with /records.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci